Feed the King Feed the King

The art style sort of reminds me of Harry Partridge. Especially in the way that the chief looks in the background as he's lifting up the cakes. But maybe that's just me.

Extreme Treadmill Surviva Extreme Treadmill Surviva

The game can be quite stressful. I sorta wish there was an incentive to get a higher score.

Memory Step Up Memory Step Up

It's a nice concept. But I think metals would make the game more rewarding. And increase the replay value.

IQTester IQTester

139. My first IQ test told me I was 132. And that was on some medical site. Pretty accurate.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I noticed how you could purchase a bomb in the shop and make it explode during game play to increase your score. As a bomb I find this incredibly offensive, but other than that this is a very addicting game.

Pentoons BOOM Control Pentoons BOOM Control

I can't find all the metals.

DeuxLab responds:

You have full control of the timeline of the explosion, they're really easy to find with the exception to one Medal. "Look for things that move", this should help. Good Luck! :)

The Falling Man The Falling Man

lol. At the end I thought their hands where censor bars. I was like wtf? Good game.

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

I have to say, I contemplated whither or not I should play this game due to it's theme. This movie horrified me when it first game out. I felt awful for the victims in the film. After playing the game I can now say that it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I also think it's safe to say that this is one of the only games (if not absolute only) that I don't get upset over dying.

Creep Craft Creep Craft

Fucking no way, I found the glitch! :D I'm so happy!! I was ready to give up on this game!

rhys510 responds:

XD good job i hid it well :P

One Chance One Chance

Awesome game, but I'm having trouble restarting it after the give up option. I tried reloading but the game starts me where I left off, on the roof. Help?